Refrigeration and air conditioning industry in China, “15” two years ahead of full completion of the planning objectives, and the growth rate higher than expected, especially in 2003, suffered “SARS” significant impact, is still two years ahead to achieve “ten 5 “target, indicating that the refrigeration and air conditioning industry in China has a strong development strength. Although a few key products, production declined slightly, but there are new products in new economic growth point, still to a large increase in the overall objective. Air conditioning refrigeration service sector continued to expand, whether industrial, agricultural, construction, commerce, scientific research, national defense construction, culture, education health, or people living in the clothing, food, shelter and can not do without refrigeration air conditioning lines, off-round development of society and the economy’s driving force of this great industry for the development of the industry provides a large space. Restructuring of the industry in the product made great progress, all kinds of products in the quality, grade, variety, size and function has basically meet the needs of different users. Organizational adjustments have improved significantly, has emerged a group with strong competitiveness of large enterprises or enterprise groups, and the ever-increasing industry concentration. High in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has been a good application, many enterprises have greatly improved the level of technical equipment, such as computer-aided design, manufacturing technology has been used widely; last enterprise reform and ownership restructuring, there is new progress, many enterprises have set up a modern enterprise system, a variety of economic sectors have a common development, especially in the private economy has developed rapidly, and some private enterprises have become the backbone of the industry. All this constitutes a refrigeration and air conditioning in our country a solid foundation for industrial development, also is ahead of schedule, “15” objective reason.
“15” refrigeration and air conditioning industry in China during the main problems
(1) refrigeration and air conditioning industry structure in China have unreasonable. One point of view from the industry structure, production, business and more low-end products, high-tech product companies less, but have their own intellectual property products, manufacturers less; second is from the product structure, the varieties of small, low grade, some Product upgrading slow, the product still can not adapt to changing market overall demand; third type of air conditioning products, specification, production is much greater than refrigeration equipment; fourth is to provide services for the people’s living standard product surplus, and to improve the overall strength and development of advanced productive forces, inadequate services, products, resulting in significant imports of such products, or rely on joint ventures; 5 from the regional distribution, refrigeration air conditioning most of the major manufacturing companies located in the Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta and Bohai Rim region, central and western rarely; there is the production concentration needs to be improved, should raise a large enterprise (or group) product diversification of production capacity to the early formation of the industry’s “aircraft carrier” to strengthen the capacity to resist risks .
(2) the overall technological level, high-end product development capabilities, manufacturing capacity shortage, the high-end market controlled by others. High technology, high value-added product market is almost all industrial countries by foreign control, such as centrifugal chillers, 90% of the market by the United States Trane, York, Carrier and McQuay products occupation is an example.
(3) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry standard system inadequate, standards lag behind the industry. Although the standard coverage has reached 80%, due to the standard level is low, it is difficult to adapt after China’s accession to the WTO and further improve people’s living needs. Another standard has not yet been fully aligned with international standards.
(4) for the refrigeration and air conditioning industry is lagging behind the development of complementary products. Such as environmentally friendly, energy saving refrigerant research and development, production and yield far can not meet the growth of refrigeration air conditioning, high prices needed to purchase a large number from abroad.
(5) shortage of talent. In fundamental research, technological innovation, new product research and development and other areas the lack of leading talent, in the lack of equipment capable of operating advanced equipment, senior mechanic, a direct development of restricting the production and technological progress.
(6) of the energy-saving, environmentally friendly products shortage. Energy-saving, environmentally friendly products is the industry direction of sustainable development, all the enterprises in this respect has been insufficient to slow the development of such products, resulting in the consolidation and expansion of domestic market share weakness, difficulty in opening up international markets.
“Eleventh Five-Year” refrigeration and air conditioning industry in China during the development objectives and priorities
21 century, 20 years is China building well-off society in an important period. The next 10-15 years will be the cause of our country critical stage of progress go hand in hand, so long as to seize the opportunity, hard work, will achieve full development.
Refrigeration and air conditioning industry in China two years earlier in 2003, the full realization of the “15 Plan” goals, is expected to “15” liberty at the end there will be new growth. For the successful completion of “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” for more than two years time, which is the “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” extremely favorable basis.
2010 industry-wide gross industrial output value, sales income of the average growth rate of 10% -20%, and will reach more than 1.5 times in 2005, 2010, 2020, based on double .
Exports expected annual average growth rate of over 9%, up 1.23 billion U.S. dollars in 2005, 2010, is expected to reach 1.892 billion U.S. dollars in 2020 is expected to reach 2.5 billion U.S. dollars, is more than 4 times in 2000.
Industry will have a significant economic growth in 2005 reached 2.7 billion tax planning; profit of 4 billion yuan in 2020, which were expected to reach 3.6 billion tax profit 5.3 billion.
I am an expert from China Crafts Suppliers, usually analyzes all kind of industries situation, such as nfl youth jersey ,